We are fast approaching the festive season, and just wanted to end the year with a newsletter.
We just want to make you aware you that regardless of Brexit and the UK elections, we, London Office are still here to take in your mail, and forward on to you wherever you are in the world or for you to collect from our office.
May we remind you, as our loyal customers, fees are never increased and you will remain paying the same amount every month, quarter or annually.
Should you wish to add another company with us, this can be added for up to half price of your current subscription.
For those of you wanting to know the last posting dates during the run up to Christmas please see below, this may even help you to get your Christmas cards out on time
CHRISTMAS LAST POSTING DATES:
- Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East, Caribbean, Central and South America – Monday 9th December
- Cyprus, Malta – Tuesday 10th December
- Eastern Europe (Except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia) – Wednesday 11th December
- Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand – Thursday 12th December
- Canada, USA, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy – Saturday 14th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland – Monday 16th December
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg – Wednesday 18th December
- 2nd Class – Wednesday 18th December
- 1st Class – Friday 20th December
- Special Delivery – Monday 23rd December
Our Christmas opening hours are as follows:
- Monday 23rd December – 9.30 – 16.30
- Tuesday 24th December – 9.30 -12.30
- Wednesday 25th December – Closed
- Thursday 26th December – Closed
- Friday 27th December – 9.30 – 12.30
- Monday 30th December – 9.30 -12.30
- Tuesday 31st December – 9.30 – 12.30
- Wednesday 1st January – Closed
- Thursday 2nd January – Open as normal 9.30 – 16.30
- Friday 3rd January – 9.30 – 16.30
Wishing you all the best over the festive season and New year.